Order Primary Fleet

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discovery GC Freelancer Order Primary Fleet Forums

2 posters

SCRA/Order event, tomorrow Sunday 19:00h GMT

Tommeh
    Tommeh

SCRA/Order event, tomorrow Sunday 19:00h GMT Empty SCRA/Order event, tomorrow Sunday 19:00h GMT

Post  Tommeh Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:22 pm

Right, INRP information:

Coalition obtained some sort of Nomad artifact/eneregy cell, but not the same inactive one as majority of those. Plans have been made many times to deliver this Object in Order hands, but every
    time information leaked out and it was to dengerous to move it out due to certain parties interested in it.

This time we don't choice then do our best to secure the the route and ensure delivery ends safely.

OOC:

Be around tomorrow at 19:00H GMT

We will intercept/join that convoy and bring artifact to Minor, later on 100.
    We need at least 5,6 people, so please folks, try to show up.
    Mario
    Mario

SCRA/Order event, tomorrow Sunday 19:00h GMT Empty Re: SCRA/Order event, tomorrow Sunday 19:00h GMT

Post  Mario Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:13 pm

I'll try... I am at home today but have lot stuff to do. I should be there if I dont forget to watch the clock and miss the meet Razz
    Mario
    Mario

SCRA/Order event, tomorrow Sunday 19:00h GMT Empty Re: SCRA/Order event, tomorrow Sunday 19:00h GMT

Post  Mario Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:32 pm

not much action it was... but it was fun... we should do such stuff more often.

(on sundays would be great as well since this is the only day I dont have to go to work for sure xD)

kudos to everyone!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:45 am