Order Primary Fleet

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discovery GC Freelancer Order Primary Fleet Forums

4 posters

Shared Order| fighters outside Omicrons

Tommeh
    Tommeh

Shared Order| fighters outside Omicrons Empty Shared Order| fighters outside Omicrons

Post  Tommeh Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:14 pm

Right, time to make some use of new forums.
    After playing on SCRA for some time now, I got idea from them.
    They have 8 accounts with shared fighters/bombers on them. And they are usually spread around Sirius so there are ships avaliable for some action or emergency without need to make long travels.

What I had in mind is that we create 5 accounts. With one fighter on each for start and 2,3 bombers since Wilde flies gunboats aswell. Wilde and Keeper activity is bigger outside Omicrons, and SCRA often locate them. So, we would make agreement to change Coalition rep on those 5 fighters to neutral, so we could dock on their bases, and use their system as basing point for hunting wilde/Nomads. There have been few Order| folks before who got their ship's reps changed so they could dock on SCRA bases, but not all of them are around, and with shared accounts everyone could use them not just few folks.

Now, I need you folks to tell me, would you log on them, and actually use them.
    So, we won't be making this for nothing. If Wilde is detected somewhere, someone would yell in emeregency channels, and we would log those fighters.
    Tell me what you think about this idea, and how many of you would use those fighters?
    Mario
    Mario

Shared Order| fighters outside Omicrons Empty Re: Shared Order| fighters outside Omicrons

Post  Mario Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:39 pm

To be honest. Me for example will not use such Accounts.

Don't rlly like shared accounts cause I prefer to fly my adapted ships.

also my RP char is not able to beam anywhere in sirius just cause theres anything goin on.

I prefer to waste my time by flyin' there Very Happy
    Tommeh
    Tommeh

Shared Order| fighters outside Omicrons Empty Re: Shared Order| fighters outside Omicrons

Post  Tommeh Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:10 am

Those ships will have standard 5 reapers 2 debs and MR/CD loadouts, you should be fine with those, I mean what is there much to be different from your own char. I don't think loadouts are that different.
    I think it's quite easy to adapt to that loadout, considering we all started with it.

Those fighters will be special wing, names will be like for example Order|Raptor-Lead and rest will be numbers, so I am thinking of creating forum acc for Raptor wing to post with for reports and similar things, so your char can stay in Minor or where ever it is and not getting involved in this.
    Also, do tell me, how often do you actually fly there, how many times did you went there and found some action? And there is rarely anyone to go with you cause it's long trip.
    Minor is quite far away from everywhere, and until you reach it everyone is gone. Keepers/Wilde left us in Omicrons mostly, why should we suffer lack of their activity there, let's hunt them in houses.
    The reason I am doing this, is that we are not just Omicrons based Faction, our ZOI is practicly whole Sirius as long as there is Nomad/Wilde Activity.
    And we should act like that, everywhere on forums this is what people say, they want to see Order more in house space.
    Tryst
    Tryst

Post  Tryst Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:15 am

1st: I don't think anyone will read this here(except Mario and Golanski perhaps)
    so you have to announce it very often.
    2nd: It is a good idea to have some fighters all around sirius, but if we have 5 accounts, it isnt that much fighter then.
    Like if you have a fight in lets say New Berlin and you have 2 shared fighters there to fight a gb, hmm should be good fighter.
    3rd: Freelancer is gay santa
    Tommeh
    Tommeh

Post  Tommeh Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:57 am

Ye,ye, we made already this wing and it's in use. Discussed most of the things on skype. But yea, for now 3 fighters in this wing, and we have some patrols already, looking good so far. afro
    Sead
    Sead

Post  Sead Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:32 am

You can count me in too.. by ingame RP Keith isn't near Minor. Clark has no idea where he is. Keith might be in Raptor wing.. or what ever the name is.
    Tommeh
    Tommeh

Post  Tommeh Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:25 pm

Right, wing is called Vizier wing, we have 4 fighters, Nephhies, and 2 bombers.
    They are all docked in Omega 52 on SCRA base, so it's close to omegas where Wilde has been lately operating, and it's not far from Bretonia aswell.
    Names are:

Order|Vizier-Lead - Nephhy
    Order|Vizier-02 - Nephhy
    Order|Vizier-03 - Nephhy
    Order|Vizier-02B - Sekhmet
    Order|Vizier-03B - Sekhmet
    Order|Vizier-04 - Nephhy

Anyone who doesn't have access to those accounts PM me on skype so I can sent you those.

Notice: Who ever flies Lead Vizier, commands the whole wing, no matter your main rank with your primary char. If Golanski is on Lead, and I am on 03, he commands me.
    Also, RP those chars as regular Order pilots, they are squadron of fighters/bombers assigned to hunt down Nomad/Wilde outside Omicrons, focus is on Omegas/Bretonia. Your chars have no relations with those, and you shouldn't RP Viziers as any of your own chars.
    Sead
    Sead

Post  Sead Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:58 am

Because this is about shared fighters, ships to some sort. I forgot to mention I have Order|Mission.Control, still haven't repped it full guard. Sometimes even RPing normal npc missions can be fun. I could put movechar code and make shared account or we could put it to existing one.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:53 pm