Order Primary Fleet

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discovery GC Freelancer Order Primary Fleet Forums

+3
qwertypp7
Catbert
majoj
7 posters

SCRA situation and possible solutions

majoj
    majoj

SCRA situation and possible solutions  Empty SCRA situation and possible solutions

Post  majoj Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:35 am

Because the amount of haet amassed by alvin against our humble faction, we are in a very inconvenient position. SCRA signed a ceasefire with BHG , and are trying to lull TCG into a non-firing agreement , and that could be lethal. This topic is for serious suggestions for getting us out of this mess. (no trololo golanski)

I think we could either negotiate something of a pact with BAF, considering SCRA's frequent raids into Bretonia territory, or maybe IMG, who could profit from the expansion opportunities in omicrons and our protection, and could be our secondary suppliers after the Zoners, which would also give us plenty docking space in Bretonia, that could serve as a nice staging point for attacks against 52, quelling of nomad incursions and chester/NLH related RP.

EDIT: oh and for the laughs: ORI

Last edited by majoj on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Catbert

SCRA situation and possible solutions  Empty Re: SCRA situation and possible solutions

Post  Catbert Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:46 am

OORP solution: intensive PvP trainings.

IRP solution: improvement of existing alliances, especially in Kusari and Bretonia.
    We have Gaians in Bretonia, Bundschuh in Rheinland, Xenos in Liberty... and as for Kusari, the Dragons trust us no more.

I say we concentrate on Bundies/Gaians/Xenos. Maybe the IMG could work, but no idea, really.
    qwertypp7

SCRA situation and possible solutions  Empty Re: SCRA situation and possible solutions

Post  qwertypp7 Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:24 am

Getting closer to the Hellfire Legion might help as well. They were reluctant to ally with us before because of our relations with the SCRA. That isn't an obsticle any more. Since we share similar goals, they would be a more trustworthy ally than the SCRA.

Improving our relations with Bretonia might also be an option. Out of all the houses, they are one that hates us the least.
    Mario
    Mario

Post  Mario Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:17 am

allyin' with any bret lawfulls. omg noez

would fuck up gaian relation and stuff. IMG would be an option (if they still exist)

and make the relations much better to our few left friendly/ally factions....
    Rodent
    Rodent

Post  Rodent Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:53 am

My opinion is, we don't need any allies.

Let me offer an alternative solution: Use our extensive intelligence network. Tip off the militaries regarding SCRA incursions, help them against SCRA, since we are quite assured that SCRA are as much of a threat to humanity as Nomads are.

NO holding back. You see a SCRA raid going into the houses, follow. Assist. Attack SCRA first, get the hell out. Do not let them succeed in raids.

Use hidden comm messages to tell militaries about weaknesses in the Coalition. That should be enough. We don't need to go into another alliance commitment, especially with the larger RP view in mind.
    Elven12

Post  Elven12 Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:18 pm

OORP Solution: Learn to fly, fags. D:

IRP Solution: We break off from Zoners and invite GMG and IMG to settle us some corporate support tongue (don't forget, you can satisfy your greed for tech combinations in such way too Razz )

From corporate giants, I forsee possibility of dealing with Daumann, ALG, RepEx, Cryer, Ageira, Interspace, Synth Foods, Samura Industries, Kishiro Technologies, the Hogosha (remember, they're like third keiretsu in Kusari).

I'd like to see less from Zoners, with whom we're leaning towards exploration, not trade.

From other sides, I'd like to try out to make diplomacy with Houses. That's hard, and we don't like to show our activities to Houses, that's why we'll keep our alliances alive (aka BDs, Bundschuh and Gaians).

Also I agree with Rod, we can use SCRA to play games with Houses, but we shouldn't be so keen on this, since we don't need other communists to shoot us. Such communists as Red Hessians. Hessians are rather nationalistic, though - that's why I hope they won't move against us.
    Mario
    Mario

Post  Mario Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:15 pm

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=92503&st=0&gopid=1323008&#entry1323008

what about this? reaver mercs askin for a job.

maybe our first step against the SCRA?

well... we will setup bountycontract on them today or tomorrow...

if anyone has some credits over you can trow them in the pod
    qwertypp7

Post  qwertypp7 Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:53 pm

Rodent wrote:My opinion is, we don't need any allies.

Let me offer an alternative solution: Use our extensive intelligence network. Tip off the militaries regarding SCRA incursions, help them against SCRA, since we are quite assured that SCRA are as much of a threat to humanity as Nomads are.

NO holding back. You see a SCRA raid going into the houses, follow. Assist. Attack SCRA first, get the hell out. Do not let them succeed in raids.

Use hidden comm messages to tell militaries about weaknesses in the Coalition. That should be enough. We don't need to go into another alliance commitment, especially with the larger RP view in mind.

I like this idea very much. It will give the Wedjat something to do.
    Mario
    Mario

Post  Mario Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:11 pm

just do all this nice ideas at once Very Happy

bash them from all sides Razz
    Elven12

Post  Elven12 Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:01 am

Eh, don't overplay.
    I tend to avoid Reavers. RP-wise, they have too many contracts and may switch sides quite fast - and we don't really need mercs at all, nor we do have cash to fund their activities.

OORP-wise I forsee them asking us for Bastets, Reapers, Nephs and whatever they might get their hands on, + they're elitists.
    von.Uz

Post  von.Uz Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:56 am

Ally with ORI
    Mario
    Mario

Post  Mario Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:53 pm

Elven12 wrote:Eh, don't overplay.
    I tend to avoid Reavers. RP-wise, they have too many contracts and may switch sides quite fast - and we don't really need mercs at all, nor we do have cash to fund their activities.

OORP-wise I forsee them asking us for Bastets, Reapers, Nephs and whatever they might get their hands on, + they're elitists.

we have enough credits... ooRPly and RPly Very Happy
    RP: contacts to everywhere and stuff...
    ooRPly: bank-somerichguys-me Razz

the money for it is there... no problem with this

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:54 pm