Order Primary Fleet

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discovery GC Freelancer Order Primary Fleet Forums

Important: Alpha Protocol Wing

Rodent
    Rodent

Important: Alpha Protocol Wing Empty Important: Alpha Protocol Wing

Post  Rodent Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:37 am

[4:40:31 PM] Tomica (Tommeh): yo
    [4:40:37 PM] Tomica (Tommeh): had a talk with serpentis
    [4:40:38 PM] Tomica (Tommeh): [11:32:08] SeЯpentis | Victor: K,k.
    [11:38:03] SeЯpentis | Victor: Alpha Protocol (Yes, old RP, back in 08)

Basicly, the RP revolves around Non Omicron operations in and around Bretonia/Omega observing and countering Nomad/Alien threats.

The Protocol, being a old group of secondary fleet pilots, researchers and captains that works as a cell, all belonging to the secondary fleet and wings get's innatiated when needed.
    Such as the current 'Keeper' activites around Sirius.

It will also be to be a 'Mobile' base in Bretonia, as it's a Carrier, Osiris and fighters to match (5-10) and bombers.

The Capitals will be none agressive and only work as bases.

I as a Player is not much for PvP, but enjoys his Capital RP and I am aware of the.. Erh, erh.. None-good-thingy related to order caps outside Omicrons and Order 'space'.

But yeah, that's why im contacting you about this all.
    [11:39:13] SeЯpentis | Victor: Not all info ofc, but most 'important' thingies.
    [11:46:20] Tomica (Tommeh): Well, I love order caps outside omicrons rping as remote/mobile bases etc. We had Order| carrier acting as such, still have one recon cruiser doing similar job around bretonia/omegas. So, as long as you don't go pewing baf chaps around bretonia Razz you are good to go
    [11:47:59] SeЯpentis | Victor: Coolios.

Well, I was hoping of working together with yousa Order HC.

Missions and such if you wish.

As it was supposed to be as a Special Operations unit, atleast now when the Protocol have been activated.

'tis can be extended to suit you guys aswell.
    [11:50:48] Tomica (Tommeh): ahh, doh, forgot to write full answer, yes would be good. We are also atm concentrated on breatonia/omegas, so we could work together. Would require some rp communications first.
    [11:51:51] SeЯpentis | Victor: Yeh ofc.

But I think the HC would be aware of the Protocol's existence ofc.

That 'Secret'
    [11:51:57] SeЯpentis | Victor: they wouldn't be xD
    [11:52:08] SeЯpentis | Victor: It's not like we "popped" up Razz
    [11:55:18] Tomica (Tommeh): Well, yes, but HC is more or less not operating....I mean, me and Rod are hc as Order| dudes, while nooblet is indie one. But he works with wedjat mostly, and we rarely communicate lately. And Order| stuff is not under hc orders. More like under Primary Fleet. A bit of a forum also gives some info to rest of Order| dudes, so I don't have go explaining to others, who are you etc Razz
    [11:57:56] SeЯpentis | Victor: Yeh no worries, I was just thinking to make the Knowledge of Alpha Protocol known to HC atleast.

Like when I make the communications post to HC you'l atleast know what it is ^_^

Catch my drift?
    [11:58:13] Tomica (Tommeh): (y)
    [11:59:52] SeЯpentis | Victor: Super, got time to answer the com im doing?

Gonna be up in a couple of minutes (Fixing com image Razz )
    [12:01:28] Tomica (Tommeh): Rather don't tittle it on OHC, just Order Primary Fleet, I plan to include some other dudes, not gonna do all the work on my own Razz
    [12:04:02] SeЯpentis | Victor: Ah k k
    [12:04:15] SeЯpentis | Victor: What 'rank' should the leader be you think?
    [12:05:18] Tomica (Tommeh): hmm, Colonel, Major...would be good. not exactly piece of cake operations so...
    [12:06:06] SeЯpentis | Victor: Yeh, ok.

[5:02:42 PM] SeЯpentis | Victor: Yeah
    [5:04:46 PM] SeЯpentis | Victor: The.Equilibrium (Osiris)
    Jagged.Edge (Fighter)
    Broken.Bond (Bomber)

Aidan.Drake (Freelancer Roc)

TL;DR version- Serpentis is making a secondary fleet wing, revolving around Bretonia, and he'll keep an eye on nomad activity there, and the war, cooperate with the NLH among other things. If you're in the region, work with him, he knows his stuff. Thanks Wink

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:59 am