Order Primary Fleet

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discovery GC Freelancer Order Primary Fleet Forums

4 posters

Important announcement

Rodent
    Rodent

Important announcement Empty Important announcement

Post  Rodent Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:34 am

In relation to the recent disagreements between the admirality and the members, here's my take on it.

But anyways, friends. The thing is, Over the past year, Tommy and I have been working our arse off behind the scenes creating the platform from which you could RP all around sirius, and to carry out the objectives of the Order. We've finally succeeded in ensuring base of operations everywhere in sirius, and we were working on using them, by flying missions everywhere we wanted to, collecting information, data etc.

The thing is, the Admirality is not sitting to babysit your collective asses, RPly or OORPly, we organise all the things we do, endure all the bullcrap and rage talk, to ensure that you guys get a clean, fair game experience. But what we wont do, is sit in game 24/7 or tell you exactly what to do in what Order each time. We've created the premises, and it is up to you collectively, to use the premises to create whatever RP situation you want to. Believe me, the scope is quite wide. If you want something to happen, take your own initiative. Create RP, create PvP. use the tools we give you. If you'll burden the Admirality with...everything, they will get tired sooner or later, and slack off. Take responsibility according to your rank. Lead raids, lead scouting expeditions, lead research convoys, cooperate with our allied factions, conduct covert ops. Establish relationships. Fight the war.
    If you'll do all that, you will see that the situation is not that bad after all.

Use your own brain. Thanks.
    Sead
    Sead

Important announcement Empty Re: Important announcement

Post  Sead Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:52 am

I have to add something, I remember before pretty much everyone had ideas. Captains were leading missions.. Majors and everyone was organizing something.
    Well all need to step up, I am sorry I was inactive/busy. I'll try to log some online time and lead us somewhere. We will think of something on the way.
    Rodent
    Rodent

Post  Rodent Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:26 pm

I've always felt Order RP needs a twist. An exciting one. The thing is, I don't know how to introduce the twist. Ideas?
    Mario
    Mario

Post  Mario Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:29 pm

depending what kind of change we wanna have... everything can be RP'd Very Happy

wanna go rogue?

wanna be more civil?

Very Happy
    Sead
    Sead

Post  Sead Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:56 pm

I think we should wait .86, new system, that will provide player boost and probably new field to RP. But it's not bad to think forward..

Twist.. hmph.. I'll think about something and share with you guys.
    Tryst
    Tryst

Post  Tryst Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:12 pm

You can't let 70% of Order lead missions! They're just rofling around.
    Mario
    Mario

Post  Mario Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:24 pm

order faction war...

Order| Primary Fleet

VS.

Order lolwuttorey (secondary) fleet

xD

less capwhores/lolwuts... what do you think? Very Happy

Sponsored content