Order Primary Fleet

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discovery GC Freelancer Order Primary Fleet Forums

2 posters

Forums down

Mario
    Mario

Forums down Empty Forums down

Post  Mario Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:35 pm

This one.

[21:09:19] Alex: Forums down?

[23:21:51] Arms & Legs guy: Yep

[23:22:30] Arms & Legs guy: I asked for the encryption key and link for the program used to encrypt the messages in the "to the Omicroners" thread. Gave the reason, which is a legal reason, that potentially can cost me fines at a rate of 10.000 Dkr until in compliance with the laws here.
    The Omicroners sent the link and code to Dusty and Cannon.
    I told the admins via Bear before I went to the conference last week, that it was unacceptable. Neither Dusty or Cannons arses are on the line here, risking fines, and an entry on their legal records for violation of danish anti-terrorism laws, which would revoke my security status at work, thereby resulting in a pink slip.
    I told them that if I didn't have that encryption link and key when I returned home from Romania, I would stop hosting any of the services I host for DiscoveryGC
    I am not going to put myself at legal risks that can cost lots of money, legal fees, and my job, for the community.
    ZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERSZONERS
    El Danny

Forums down Empty Re: Forums down

Post  El Danny Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:38 pm

Thanks for putting this up, everyone should know. It still doesn't explain why Dusty and Cannon haven't given the codes too AL guy.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:24 pm